Sunday, December 2, 2007

Time Flies...

My word, I can hardly believe we've started December already! Where has the time gone?
I have been keeping very busy with my classroom blog. The kids, their families and I are thoroughly enjoying the sharing that is taking place.
I could really use about a month to get caught up on all the links I have left in my delicious account as well as try out new tools I have discovered over the past few months. I would like time to sit and listen to a pile of podcasts on educational technology as well as design ways to help encourage teachers to move beyond their own fears and begin making use of the tools in their classrooms. Hmm... would a month really be enough time? I try telling myself I'll get caught up this summer, but by then there will be more tools and hopefully more classes (David Jakes that's a shout out directed to you ;-) ). I want so much to be "on top" of the technology, and yet time seems to fly by me....INCREDIBLY quickly. In the meantime....I keep plugging away at it all.....and am lovin' every nanosecond of it!

No comments: