Monday, July 16, 2007

So many sites....so little time!

I have been a very busy bee over the last few days gathering web sites and adjusting my web pages to include my latest findings. I edited my Wiki page to include tutorials and sites that may be of interest to PreK-2nd grade teachers. The tutorials include some that were originally on the front page (tutorials by David Jakes, TeacherTube , myself and others). There are so many interesting and exciting tools and sites, I can hardly decide which ones to try and which to save for later. I have been trying out the "links for you" portion of Delicious to share sites with my colleagues. I hope to get them motivated to use Delicious and to share their findings with one another. My eyes are getting weary...and yet I continue to surf! Never mind there are things to do here at the house. ;-) I'll get to them later. I am on a roll right now!!!

2 comments:

Anthony Powell said...

Cindy,

Congratulations and welcome to the the blogosphere and Web 2.0. I ran across your comment to Abby on her blog. I am a frequent reader of The Fischbowl, Karl Fisch's blog. I am impressed with all that you have had to share in this blog and on your wiki. Thank you for introducing me to the work of David Jakes. I am adding both of you to my blog roll. I look forward to reading future posts.

God bless and keep up the good work.

Tony

Cindy said...

Tony,
Thanks for your encouragement. I am trying to keep myself motivated and moving forward with all of this. It's nice to know someone noticed. ;-)
So you say you've added my blog to your blog roll??...nothing like a little pressure! ;-)
I hope future posts are worth your time and effort.
When I get the class blog up and rolling, I'll link to it from here and you can see what we do in Kindergarten.
Thanks for taking the time to notice and write.

Happy computing...

Cindy