Monday, March 28, 2011

I love Fonts...

I really LOVE fonts! I really don't know what the attraction is, but for me, the more the merrier! ;-)
True story...years ago I went to load a new program on my computer and got an error message that I had too many fonts (about 750) and needed to remove at least 250 before the program could be loaded. LOL!!
I thought I would share with you some of the online places I like to go to find fonts. Maybe you too are a FONT JUNKIE! ;-)

Free Fonts from Kevin & Amanda;
Font for Peas They can take your handwriting and turn it into a font!



I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

They also have FREE SCRAPBOOK FONTS:


I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts



SUGAR FROG FONTS (free)

Sugar Frog Fonts

I visit LETTERING DELIGHTS on a regular basis. They are a "pay for" font site, but they often run $1 specials!
I will post more sites later. In the meantime, if you have a favorite site for fonts, feel free to share it here!

No comments: